Forged engine and powertrain components include connecting rods, crankshafts, transmission shafts and gears, differential gears, drive shafts, clutch hubs, and universal joint yokes and crosses. Forged camshafts, pinions, gears, and rocker arms offer ease of selective hardening as well as strength. Wheel spindles, kingpins, axle beams and shafts, torsion bars, ball studs, idler arms, pitman arms, steering arms, and linkages for passenger cars, buses, and trucks typify applications requiring extra strength and toughness.
The demand of forged automotive components is likely to be generated primarily from automotive ancillary sector which supplies the finished products to automotive OEMs. Increasing demand for better driving experience in terms of smooth gear shifting & progress in acceleration and improvement in the installation of automotive parts, triggering the global forged automotive component market. It is expected to increase demand for light commercial vehicle and passenger car in domestic as well as export market enhances the global forged automotive component market during the forecast period.
Strength, resistance to impact and fatigue, and excellent appearance are reasons why forgings have been the standard of quality since the earliest of times. The same is true of surgical instruments. Special hardware for electrical transmission and distribution lines is subject to high stresses and corrosion. For strength and dependability, forgings are used for parts such as pedestal caps, suspension clamps, sockets, and brackets.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.