Yifei Machinery offer to our clients superior range of casting components which are used in various industrial applications. Conventional and moulded items are the range we provide in this category. All the dies we offer our in house designed and made. We also check these products for their exact size specifications before sending them to the client.
investment casting use a technique known as a lost wax process, one of the oldest manufacturing techniques in the history of humankind. While the principles remain the same, modern steel investment casting uses intricate parts and machine components. A typical investment casting process involves:
Creating a pattern: Manufacturers use a computer modeling program to make a three-dimensional solid model. They then use stereolithography, a type of 3-D printing process, to transform the virtual model into one made of wax or a different material that melts.
Mold making: Workers dip the wax pattern into refractory slurry several times to form a skin over the wax mold. For low-temperature melts, the slurry generally contains plaster of Paris (binder) and powdered silica (refractory). Higher-temperature melts use silica (binder) and sillimanite (refractory). Depending on the fineness of the desired finish, workers apply additional coatings of ethyl silicate and sillimanite. When a casting is heavy, specialists might place the mold in a large container and reinforce it with more slurry.
Mold heating: Workers heat the pattern in an oven to melt away the wax.
Mold preheating: Workers preheat the mold to about 1,000°C to remove any remaining wax, harden the binder, and ensure the mold completely fills with molten metal.
Metal pouring: Pouring methods include using gravity, as well as pressure or vacuum conditions.
Inspections: A specialist ensures the casted part is identical to the original design and contains no damage or weakness.
Investment Casting Applications
The aerospace industry heavily relies on investment casting to create items such as satellites, aircraft door frames, hydraulic fluid system components, actuation systems, bearing cages, cargo systems, and landing and braking components.
Turbine blades, fuel nozzles, seal hardware, airboxes, combustion hardware, and turbulation tubes are made using investment casting.
The military uses investment casting for a variety of applications, including robotics, firearm manufacturing, missile components, electronic housings, armored vehicles, shipboard components, sonar and radar receivers, and heavy armament components.
Auto manufacturers use custom investment casting for unique and aftermarket parts, tools and accessories.
Yifei Investment Casting has more than 17 years of experience creating QS-9000 and ISO-certified investment castings. To reduce your risk, our strict quality control practices ensure the finished product meets your exact specifications. Explore the investment casting options available by contacting Yifei today.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
9. Export Markets: Australia Investment Casting / Precision Casting, America, United States. U. S. A. Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Canada Investment Casting / Precision Casting; U. K. England, Britain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Germany Investment Casting / Precision Casting, France Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Espana, Spain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, South Africa Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Sweden Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Finland Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Belgium Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Romania Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Russia Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Brazil Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Argentina Investment Casting / Precision Casting.
|SAND CASTING||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|INVESTMENT CASTING||Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|