A hydraulic cylinder produces linear motion and force by using pressurized hydraulic fluid. Industrial machines powered by these cylinders are able to form metals or other materials at a very high force with a relatively small supply of highly pressurized fluid.
Heavy equipment, such as an excavator, relies on the power of hydraulic fluid. The operator easily controls the pressurized hydraulic fluid with the use of a control valve connected to distributor hoses and tubes. A solenoid valve is the type of valve most commonly used with a hydraulic cylinder as it has a reputation of safety and reliability. Valves not only control the release of fluid in the cylinder, but often mix gases and fluids as well.
A hydraulic cylinder in a car does not connect to a valve as a means of control, but relies on piston-driven hydraulics instead. When the brake pedal is depressed, the pedal pushes on the piston in the master hydraulic cylinder and the slave pistons located at each wheel work together to stop the car.
Hydraulic seals are crucial in relation to the safe functioning of a hydraulic cylinder. Industries that use heavy equipment, such as automotive, aerospace, government, oil, and gas rely on improving hydraulic seal technology. The explosion of the Challenger space shuttle in 1986 was mainly attributed to malfunctioning hydraulic seals caused by low temperatures that solidified the seal's inner material, thus preventing a proper seal.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
We can also produce precision castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, lost wax castings, sand casting, green sand castings, die casting, gravity castings, aluminum castings, steel castings, iron castings.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
|material||Cast iron, grey iron, ductile iron, steel, manganese steel, high chrome, high nickel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc etc.|
|Casting process||sand casting,V-Process Casting,Vacuum Casting, Ni-Hard Casting, Chromium Casting, Galvanized, High Chrome Casting, High Nickel Casting, Lost Foam Casting, Vacuum Casting|
|machine||lathe, CNC, drilling machine, milling machine, boring machine, planting machine, machining center etc|
|surface treatment||powder coating, painting, spraying, galvanize|
|Inspection equipment||Profile projector, Rockwell hardness tester, Vickers hardness tester roughness tester, air gage, concentricity tester, universal microscope, CMM, digital caliper and etc.|
|products||hammer, liner, jaw plate, bearing, Roller, Concave|