The cold chamber units used to die cast other alloys used in the metallurgical process are appropriate for brass alloys. The pressures of the die casting ram range from 3,000 to 10,000 pounds per square inch. The die casting plunger’s speed may differ from 10 to 250 pounds per square inch. The regulation the speed, pressure, venting, gating, as well as die temperatures are basically the same and influence the die castings’ quality, as with zinc and aluminum die castings.
The surface finish upon the mold cavities has to be matte or satin for the surface tension purposes. To die cast thin-wall components, a mold life of 50,000 shots or so can be expected in yellow brass castings or parts. For alloys that require higher metal temperature, it can fall to 10,000 parts.
1. Material: Copper and zinc
2. Colour: Various colours are available
3. OEM designs are welcome.
1. We are professional metal crafts making suppliers. We have our own factory in Zhejiang province.
2. More than 10 years international trading experience.
3. OEM&ODM, customized are accepted.
4. Strong R&D teamwork.
5. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
6. Mixed order is accepted.
7. Best after sale service.