Yifei Forge can produce individual forgings up to 4,000 lbs., up to 24" in diameter and thickness, and up to 12' in length. Through open-die forging, we can create custom products in almost any shape from stainless steel, carbon steel, alloys, and nearly 200 other materials. We also offer the shortest lead times in the industry. This enables us to create new or replacement parts for machines and equipment quickly and efficiently, to keep your mining operation on schedule with minimal downtime. And, the open-die process results in forgings that are far stronger and more durable than cast or machined parts.
Simply put, mining is the extraction of minerals or other geological materials from the earth. The mining of stone and metal has been a common practice since prehistoric times, with the earliest evidence of mining dating back over 43,000 years. Today, the mining industry reaches all regions of the world and is the primary method of extracting resources such as petroleum, natural gas, and countless valuable minerals.
Modern mining operations can involve drilling down hundreds or thousands of feet into the earth's surface. Drill bits, excavators, and other equipment often must dig through many layers of rock and other hard, dense materials to reach the desired commodity. As such, mining equipment must be built tough enough to withstand the wear and tear of drilling and excavation processes.
Yifei Forge can offer the shortest lead times in the industry. This enables us to create new or replacement parts for machines and equipment quickly and efficiently, to keep your mining operation on schedule with minimal downtime. And, the open-die process results in forgings that are far stronger and more durable than cast or machined parts.
Forging Part details
Forging part, forged part
Process: Open die forging, close die forging, free forging, mould forging, hot forging, cold forging, etc
Material: Alloy steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum forging, such as alloy steel 4140. We also could custom the forging product by using your specific material.
Forged part name: Forging shaft, forged ring, forging block or flange, etc. Most of our forge parts are produced according to yours forging drawings.
Heat treatment: Quenching, Normalizing, Tempering, etc. With the help of heat treatment process, It is OK for us to control the mechanical properties very well, such as hardness, tensile strength, etc
We can also offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
|SAND CASTING||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|INVESTMENT CASTING||Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|