Brass die casting with high pressure produces repeatable and intricate shapes at competitive costs. Some brass die casters operate cold chamber equipment that ranges from four-hundred to seven hundred and fifty tons in capacity. Besides, fully automated cells are also available at their disposal for heavier components or higher volumes required by the client.
Whether melting for the die casting of brass is done under either oxidizing or reducing conditions, it is advisable to maintain the absorption of gas at a minimum since the absorbed gas has to be removed before pouring. When the melting process is performed in a neutral environment, a protective cover (typically, charcoal) has to be employed to prevent oxygen and hydrogen’s further absorption. Dissolved hydrogen is eliminated from the molten metal by blowing inert gas into it. This inert gas is typically nitrogen. The dissolved hydrogen in the melt is diffused into inert gas and leaves it with the bubbles. This process is called “degassing”.
1. Material: Copper and zinc
2. Colour: Various colours are available
3. OEM designs are welcome.
1. We are professional metal crafts making suppliers. We have our own factory in Zhejiang province.
2. More than 10 years international trading experience.
3. OEM&ODM, customized are accepted.
4. Strong R&D teamwork.
5. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
6. Mixed order is accepted.
7. Best after sale service.