Brake pads are one of the most essential part of the disc braking system. This is the main reason that every car are capable to stop, as much as important for the car must reach it’s point of destination. Stopping the car will start from the moment the driver feet presses the brake pedal, the brake pads apply friction against the disc brake.
Yifei is committed to leading the global automotive aftermarket as the premier manufacturer and supplier of brake system components. The company’s primary focus is the growth and profitability of its customers through a collaborative platform of quality, innovation, dedication and integrity. Yifei has a demonstrated commitment to research, development and testing of its entire product offering, including friction, rotors, drums, calipers and hydraulic products, ensuring that they meet or exceed original equipment fit, form and function requirements.
Forging/alloy steel Forging/carbon steel Forging
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
The following is list of our forging components:
Forged Automotive Components
Forged Truck Components
Forged Tractor Components
Forged Gear Components
Forged Metal Building Components
Forged Shaft Components
Forged Trailer Components
Forged Steering Components
Forged Railway Components
Forged Vehicle Components
Forged Wheel Components
Forged Transmission Components
Forged Suspension Components
Forged Brake Components
Forged Axle Components
Forged Chassis Components
Forged Container Components
Forged Machine Components
Forged Engine Components
Forged Metal Components
Forged Aerospace Components
Forging Part details
Forging part, forged part
1. Process: Open die forging, close die forging, free forging, mould forging, hot forging, cold forging and so on.
2. Material: Alloy steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum forging. Specific material is also acceptable.
3. Forged part name: Forging shaft, forged ring, forging block or flange and so on. Forged parts can also be produced according to customers' drawings.
4. Forged part name: Forging shaft, forged ring, forging block or flange, etc. Most of our forge parts are produced according to yours forging drawings.
5. Heat treatment: Quenching, Normalizing, Tempering, etc. With the help of heat treatment process, It is OK for us to control the mechanical properties very well, such as hardness, tensile strength, etc