Countless hinges are stamped out of metal that has been flattened into sheet or coil form– typically steel, aluminum, stainless steel, or brass. Stamped hinges offer high quality, and precision, and at lower cost than machined or extruded hinges, due to the efficiencies of progressive die metal stamping. Metal-stamped hinges are often efficiently produced in presses utilizing metal forming processes such as punching, forming, bending, piercing, and others, depending on both the design of the component, and the design of the die.
Some high precision hinges are the result of what is called ‘extrusion’, or forcing metal into a die, under extreme pressure. Hot and cold metals can go through the process of extrusion where the final hinge product is generally thicker than stamped varieties. Extruded hinges can be of commercial quality but are also used for very demanding architectural and aerospace purposes.
The process of extrusion begins by heating the stock material (for hot or cold extrusion), and then loading the material into a container in a press. A dummy block is placed behind the press; and a ram presses on the material to push it out of the die. After the extrusion is stretched and straightened, it can be heat-treated or cold-worked.
steel stamping hinge pin
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
We can also produce precision castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, lost wax castings, sand casting, green sand castings, die casting, gravity castings, aluminum castings, steel castings, iron castings.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
|material||Cast iron, grey iron, ductile iron, steel, manganese steel, high chrome, high nickel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, zinc etc.|
|Casting process||sand casting,V-Process Casting,Vacuum Casting, Ni-Hard Casting, Chromium Casting, Galvanized, High Chrome Casting, High Nickel Casting, Lost Foam Casting, Vacuum Casting|
|machine||lathe, CNC, drilling machine, milling machine, boring machine, planting machine, machining center etc|
|surface treatment||powder coating, painting, spraying, galvanize|
|Inspection equipment||Profile projector, Rockwell hardness tester, Vickers hardness tester roughness tester, air gage, concentricity tester, universal microscope, CMM, digital caliper and etc.|
|products||hammer, liner, jaw plate, bearing, Roller, Concave|