We are an acclaimed entity, engaged in offering a wide range of Investment Casting Parts. Being a quality-oriented organization, we promise our clients that these parts are the best in quality. Our expert professionals only utilize fine quality raw material, while manufacturing the entire array. Moreover, our offered range can be availed in a wide range of sizes and shapes, as per the requirements of our esteemed clients.
STEPS INVOLVED IN THE INVESTMENT CASTING PROCESS
Creating the “pattern”(i.e. a replica) of the part that’s to be cast by injecting wax into a die. This process is also used for die casting. Usually, the pattern is created as one piece.
Compiling potentially several wax patterns into a completed assembly known as a gating system or “tree”. This form allows molten metal to flow into the mould cavity at a later stage.
Immersing the assembly in high-grade ceramic slurry(known as the investment stage).
Building up an additional coating of coarse ceramic particles up to 10mm thick while the assembly is still wet.
Melting the wax from the dry mould to leave a thin-walled and hollow ceramic shell.
Firing the moulds to remove any last vestiges of wax and add durability to the final mould. This can necessitate temperatures of 1000°C.
Pouring molten metal within the still-heated moulds. A heated mould is used to instil better dimensional accuracy, with tolerances of as low as .076mm enabled.
Breaking or cutting the cooled shell mould open to reveal the casting.
Finishing the final part using fettling, grinding, sandblasting, heat treatment and other testing or surface finishing processes
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
9. Export Markets: Australia Investment Casting / Precision Casting, America, United States. U. S. A. Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Canada Investment Casting / Precision Casting; U. K. England, Britain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Germany Investment Casting / Precision Casting, France Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Espana, Spain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, South Africa Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Sweden Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Finland Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Belgium Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Romania Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Russia Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Brazil Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Argentina Investment Casting / Precision Casting.
|SAND CASTING||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|INVESTMENT CASTING||Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|