Aluminum castings from Yifei Manufacturing are frequently used in railway manufacturing, as railway equipment manufacturers continue to take advantage of the benefits of aluminum in train construction. We are able to provide a broad range of aluminum alloys for many applications in railroad rolling stock manufacturing, including structural components, brakes and more.
Commonly thought of as a steel and iron casting industry, locomotive companies are turning to aluminum casting solutions as continuous advancements are made in aluminum alloys. The high strength-to-weight ratio found in today’s aluminum alloys, which boast a density of around one-third that of steel or iron, makes using aluminum advantageous in applications requiring high strength and low weight.
We make precision railway castings in any cast alloys as required, and have the expertise and ability to work with you on design also combing the application of components. At Yifei foundry, we take pride in the quality and service of casting components for our clients. Each railway casting from our company must pass through the strict quality control system both during and after production. This ensures us to produce railway castings workable in the toughest conditions.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment Casting Sand Casting/ Lost Wax Casting/Precision Casting/Gravity Casting/Stainless Steel Casting/Carbon Steel Casting/ Die Casting/Cookware Handle Casting/Pan Handle Casting/Home Hardware Casting;
2. Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel And Duplex Steel, Wcc, Wcb, Lcc, Color Metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.