A good investment casting foundry like Yifei Machinery can produce near-net castings from nearly any metal. The most commonly used materials for investment castings are aluminum alloys, bronze alloys, magnesium alloys, cast iron, carbon steels, stainless steel, and other nickel alloys.
This process is beneficial for casting metals with high melting temperatures that cannot be molded in plaster or metal. Typical investment castings include parts with complex geometries, such as turbine blades, firearm components, marine parts, and other industrial components.
Surface Finish, Part Weight & Size Parameters
For industrial applications, the size limits of investment castings are typically between 3 g (≈0.1 oz.) and 5 kg (≈11 lbs.) Cross-sectional limits are generally from 0.6 mm (≈0.024”) to 75 mm (3.0”). Typical tolerances are 0.1 mm for the first 25 mm (0.005” for the first inch) and 0.02 mm for each additional centimeter (0.002” for each additional inch). A standard surface finish is 1.3 to 4 micrometers (≈50-125 µin) RMS. All measurements, of course, depend on the design and complexity of the part.
Yifei Casting requires a design drawing of the component to determine if the weight and size can be produced via investment casting. If investment casting is not the best method by which to create your part, we have the skills and the know-how to produce high quality, high precision parts using any one of our metal casting services.
Investment Castings for All Applications
Investment castings are used in the power generation industries to produce turbine blades with complex shapes or cooling systems. Blades produces via investment casting can include single-crystal (SX), directionally solidified (DS), or conventional equiaxed blades.
No matter what the part application, any investment casting foundry worth their salt is capable of producing a near-net shape with very high dimensional accuracy in small castings, although tolerances tend to increase somewhat with casting size.
Because of the relatively high tooling costs and higher than average total costs, investment castings are usually produced in relatively large production runs.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
9. Export Markets: Australia Investment Casting / Precision Casting, America, United States. U. S. A. Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Canada Investment Casting / Precision Casting; U. K. England, Britain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Germany Investment Casting / Precision Casting, France Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Espana, Spain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, South Africa Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Sweden Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Finland Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Belgium Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Romania Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Russia Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Brazil Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Argentina Investment Casting / Precision Casting.
|SAND CASTING||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|INVESTMENT CASTING||Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|