Yifei offer Engineering Components in extensive variety for our clients across domestic & international markets. The different types of general engineering components we offer includes piston for compressor, lever, cover plate, stopper plate, different types of nuts, impeller, automotive parts , rocker arm, water pumps body.
Every process comes with pros and cons. While investment casting is useful for creating complex parts, it also has a few drawbacks.
The advantages of the investment casting process include:
Superb surface finish
No flashing or parting lines
Compatibility with almost any metal
Ability to produce intricate parts
Investment casting delivers superior accuracy, making it a precision casting solution for producing intricate parts. We can achieve net shape or near-net shape parts.
Our investment casting foundry is equipped with the most modern equipment, including a quality gating system that reduces casting defects. This process also results in a smoother finish. The mold eliminates flashing or parting lines in the finished product.
These benefits reduce the need for surface finishing and shorten the overall production timeline.
The ability to produce parts with finer details makes this a popular choice for products that require greater precision.
However, these advantages also come with the following potential disadvantages:
It may require a longer production cycle.
Investment casting is often more expensive.
Casting parts that require cores is difficult.
The initial steps needed to produce the dies and molds may extend the overall production timetable. The typical timeframe from the creation of a fresh wax pattern to the completed part is seven days.
The creation and drying of the ceramic mold are the most time-consuming parts of the process. It also takes longer to change the design as new molds may need to be created.
The overall cost of investment casting may be higher compared to our other casting services. The higher cost comes from the need for additional material, labor, and equipment to create the ceramic molds. However, the relative cost tends to decrease with high-volume production runs.
While investment casting allows us to create complex components, adding a core or cavity to the part increases the complexity of the project. Investment casting is a specialized solution for specific projects. It is often used for parts that require greater precision.
For example, this process is frequently used for the fabrication of small parts for cooling systems, firearms, and aerospace equipment.
We can offer you investment casting parts, railway casting parts, railway parts, excavator machinery parts, mining machinery parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery parts, sand casting, bucket tooth, auto parts, stamping & forging, and valve parts. We are capability in manufacture non-standard metal machining.
1. Investment casting sand casting/ lost wax casting/precision casting/gravity casting/stainless steel casting/carbon steel casting/ die casting/cookware handle casting/pan handle casting/home hardware casting;
2. Materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel and duplex steel, wcc, wcb, lcc, color metal etc;
3. Surface treatment: Heat treatment, machining, polishing, anodizing, hard anodizing, galvanized, enp, chrome plating, powder coating and painting;
4. Software for specification drawings: Pdf, auto CAD, solid work, proe;
5. Main production equipments: Wax injection, CNC-machine, heat treatment furnace;
6. Quality assurance in accordance with ISO9001: 2008, strict material inspection and exact dimension control, 100% quality control.
7. OEM order is welcome;
8. The parts can be made completely based on your specifications such as drawing, design, sample etc.
9. Export Markets: Australia Investment Casting / Precision Casting, America, United States. U. S. A. Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Canada Investment Casting / Precision Casting; U. K. England, Britain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Germany Investment Casting / Precision Casting, France Investment Casting / Precision Casting, Espana, Spain Investment Casting / Precision Casting, South Africa Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Sweden Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Finland Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Belgium Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Romania Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Russia Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Brazil Investment Casting / Precision Casting; Argentina Investment Casting / Precision Casting.
|SAND CASTING||Green Sand||Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Malleable Iron, Stanless Steel, Carbon, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Bronze|
|Furan Resin Sand|
|Cold Harden Resin Sand|
|INVESTMENT CASTING||Sodium Silicone (Water galss)||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Special Alloy Steel Bronze, Brass, Aluminum|
|FORGING||Hammer Forging||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Streel, Brass, Aluminum|
|STAMPING MACHINING||STAMPING MACHINING||All metal material|